AshB-CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AshB-CrEw

AshB-CrEw

ForumForum  PortaliPortali  Latest imagesLatest images  KërkoKërko  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

windows live messenger 9.0 new!!!

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
AkAcsKu
AkAcsKu

Numri i postimeve : 79

windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! Empty
MesazhTitulli: windows live messenger 9.0 new!!!   windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! Imagefinalnd0
windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! 3finalxf7windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! 2finalsn1
windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! Imag1finalax7

Offline Windows Live Messenger 9.0 Wave 3 Final

Despite the recent news on a new private beta of Windows Live Messenger ready to ship out to testers, Microsoft have released a beta of the Wave 3 generation of Windows Live products, including Windows Live Messenger 9. The update includes several updates, as we have already discussed. Below is a list of some notable changes:

* Cleaner icons and softer sounds have replaced the current ones
* The toolbar menu has been removed, and the email button enlarged and placed to the right
* Contacts now have new hover effects
* Display picture containers change colour depending on your and your contacts' status
* A new feature called "What's new" gives updates on alternating contacts at the bottom of your contact list
* A "Change your Scene" feature allows you to change the header background image in the contact list
* There is a layout option within the options menu
* The statuses "Out to lunch", "In a call" and "Be right back" have been removed
* A chat history button has been added to conversations

The update is still incompatible with Messenger Plus! Live, however Patchou has told users: "I'll start working on it today but I can't say yet if I'll release something publicly before the final version is released by Microsoft or not (all of that depends on when they'll actually release a final)."

Personally, this version is the improvement I have wanted for years. A cleaner design, that doesn't really need patching, and highly customisable features, along with a more polished feel, is what Messenger should be. The new sounds and icons seem refreshed and as if they have been created by someone with a good eye for program design. Wave 3 gets the big thumbs up from Messenger Stuff.

Duheni me pas internet per me instalu
windows live messenger 9.0 new!!! 2q2g0g6

http://rapidshare.com/files/17679939...tup-custom.rar

Rar Password: alboz-crew.net

windows live messenger 9.0 new!!!
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1